- Monro’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term saving and includes a per pay period company match. The plan offers a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals for the future.
- Employee Monthly Stock Purchase allows you the opportunity to purchase Monro stock through payroll deductions.
- Monro employees and their relatives are eligible for discounts on Monro services such as tires, batteries, brakes, and other vehicle repairs.
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability.
- Company-paid basic life-insurance is provided to you with the option to purchase additional life insurance coverage for yourself, spouse and/or children is available.
- Voluntary benefits provide you with coverage that allow you to purchase additional protection for you and your family. Coverage such as Critical Illness, Accident, Identity Theft and Short-Term Disability. These programs provide you with a financial safety-net that helps pay for out-of-pocket costs associated with a covered event. You have the option to cover just yourself, a spouse and/or dependents.
- Service employees are eligible for reimbursement for ASE Certifications they may pursue.
- For our service employees we offer the ability to enroll in tool insurance. This insurance protects your most valuable assets at a low cost.
- Attracting talented teammates is something Monro values and you are eligible for up to $300 for referrals of qualified candidates that are hired and remain employed at least 90 days.
HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- Our Medical plan options give you the flexibility to select the right health care coverage for you and eligible family members. Choose from several plans, including a Health Savings Account.
- Dental – You can also enroll in Dental for you and your dependents.
- A Vision plan is offered as well and is available for you and your dependents.
- A Wellness Plan is going to be introduced soon which will reward employees that participate in taking a health risk assessment and are tobacco free. Look for more information soon.
- Telemedicine is offered 24/7 which allows you to get non-emergency health care via your mobile device at a low cost.
- Monro cares about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. We offer a confidential Employee Assistance Program which offers 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
- We offer online resources for parents whose children struggle with developmental disabilities, as well as help finding child and elder care referrals and assistance.
- Employees have access to financial counseling, estate planning and other services in the event of a life-threatening illness or death.
- Advocacy services are available for assisting you in navigating any questions or assistance you may need with your healthcare.
Regular time away from work is essential for employees to recharge and renew. Employees earn paid time off in addition to company paid holidays.